Saturday, January 3, 2009

DO YOU EVER JUST FEEL.....

Do you ever feel like your life has no meaning at all, like its not going anywhere or getting better or worse? Do you ever feel like you will never amount to anything or never figure out what exactly you want to be in life. Well I do, I have felt like that for a while. My life makes no since and has no certain direction. I know what I like to do or what makes me happy, but I always find myself doing the exact opposite. You know the expression, everybody was put on this earth for a reason? Well I beleive its true i just wish I knew what I was here for. I know life would make more since and probably be much better. It seems that nowadays people have the hardest times figuring out what they want to do for the rest of their lives or who they should be with. You just kinda get confused and twisted. Have you ever just felt like nothing goes right, like you have no luck or direction? Like everything just seems so0o difficult, and the smallest things seem the hardest? For example....getting your G.E.D. i can pass everything on that test but the math. Heres another example, you care about somebody more than anything and you feel like you should be with them but everybody around seems to think otherwise, like they know best or something so it makes it hard to decide wheather to stay with them or not. I know life is suppose to get better and your suppose to find your calling and your true meaning of what your life is about. But where to start, that is the

No comments: